This blog is for second year Law and Political Science students in Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi.
In it, you will find a daily update on the class calendar, homework, indoor and outdoor events.
We also advise you to regularly have a look at our timetable on the board located by the Head of Department's office "Ground Floor"

mardi 27 décembre 2011

Projects

Hey everyone,

Happy Holidays, hope your all enjoying your holidays.
I have just sent out a total 9 projects that I received on both my private and delegue email.
I hope this will help us all with our exams.

I also wanted to leave you all with a note. If anyone emails any prof regarding the exams, please forward me their reply, so that everyone could also get the reply, and maybe it will help them better understand something.
Any forward I get will send out to everyone and posted on the blog.

thank you so much
Good Luck